سلام دوستان خلاصهی پیشنهاد رو براتون اینجا میزارم در موردش اگه سوالی بود تو اسکایپ یا پیغام شخصی اینجا هم میتونیم صحبت داشته باشیم .
We’re looking to build a highly-scalable physical device farm service dedicated to test and automations.
In terms of the requirement, this project will be decoupled into different systems,
Architecturing the device farm for maximum flexibility, maintainability and performance and security that will be categorized in
- Arranging the physical space for these system to be put - (a guideline for our staff) to scale the farm,
- Using or developing a tool for providing no human interaction to the phones isolated in that area,
- Designing the cooling, power unit and the internet of this system,
- Not interfering with Google guidelines
Developing a universal adb mapping service
- This service will be used by our proxies to be connected to the phones.
Proxy for our multi-location device farms to be able to be connected to our device farm adb mappings.
Develpping a server to take deliver UIAutomation tasks (in Python or …) to the our proxies to the devices, which will, as a service, assign a device from the proxies to the session.
- This assignment will be done using a task queue i.g. Celery, etc.
Load balancing the front servers for the tasks to be in this lower services.
Writing our a UIAutomater task to be run as a service.
Please note, that the four disciplines mentioned need to be considered in this platform, and that the service.
Given your experiences, please let us know of any guidelines or suggestions that may have for this project.
Looking forward to hearing from you,